The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to MEDIWIKI SCIENTIFICS and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to…
Mr GOVINDDAS G AKBARI (Grievance Officer)
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 99099 53132
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is TOTAL CONSUMER satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to CANCEL SUBSCRIPTIONS and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For cancellation, we will update links together with purchase and membership forms. For URGENT Cancellations please contact the us via contact us link or telephone.
Requests received later than 3 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
We will try our best to create the suitable design concepts for our clients.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products we can provide a refund.
In case of reconciliation pending, clients will be informed regarding waiting time. There might be change of payment method in settlement, which clients must abide by.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to MEDIWIKI SCIENTIFICS and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of medi-wiki.com or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Your access to and use of this portal/web page(s) is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions given below :
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
- We authorizes you to use ONLY part of this website or contents on this Site, which are not the property of third parties, provided that such use shall be for non-commercial purposes only by you or within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copies of documents obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein
- You also agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted wherever applicable. Any other use of materials contained on this Site including without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation and republication without the written permission of us is totally prohibited.
- Unauthorized/Copyright violating or infringing use of documents, images, software and other proprietary material on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, right to publicity, export and communications laws and regulations of any country, and whosoever conducts such an act will be solely responsible without our any intervention or legal lawsuits/responsibilities.
- Contents of this web site are subject to modification/updation from time to time. All efforts are made to keep the site up to date, but at no given time can we guarantee the information to be up to date. For any further clarifications, justification or discussion, fill up our contact form and describe your issues.
- Links contained in this Site to other websites or webpages or anything over internet are intended only for informational/educational purposes. Neither we nor this Site is sponsored or affiliated with any particular linked entity unless positively stated; the existence of any particular link is intended only to imply potential interest to visitors of our Site. These linked sites are not controlled by us and we may not have reviewed any or all of the linked sites.
- We makes no representations and assumes no responsibility whatsoever regarding any other website which you may access through this Site. We may remove any link from this Site upon request from the linked entity/proper documented copyright ownership. Please direct such requests to our contact us page and send us email with proper proofs supporting arguments in question.
- We provide no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have absolutely no control; and hence we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
- This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. This site is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- In no event shall we/our directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors will be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the site or any such contents.
- We reserve all rights to add to or change the content of this Site. Changes could be made after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
- We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this Site shall be governed by standard copyright/DMCA Laws without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the digital copyright laws.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are trademarks of ours and/ or others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is exclusively prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks should be directed by contacting us with proper legal ownerships. Other brands, product names, trademarks and logos appearing on this Site are to be considered as property of their respective owners.
Fill up contact form, if any link is dead or not providing contents as per description…
Disclaimer regarding contents of this website :
The contents presented anywhere on website here is for educational, scientific, illustrative and knowledge purposes only. We do not by any means intend to violate any copyright law, infringement of any copyrighted content, or legal violation of any DMCA rules. If any content owner feels directly or indirectly so, then kindly contact us first before messing with laws of ownership. Repeating, we by all means, do not intend to be involved in any of copyright related lawsuits or illegal / unauthorized content distribution activities. So kindly cooperate to us and contribute to our vision by managing these issues within legal boundaries. It’s a sincere request.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).